Joint pain also termed as Arthralgia, results from the discomfort, pain, and soreness in any of the body’s joints. It can affect any part of the body, but the complaints of knee pain are shared among all. Such pain at any stage of life is painful. As per Ayurveda, ‘Vata dosha’ is liable for knee pain.
Causes of Joint Pain –
Knee pain problems can emerge for various reasons –
- Degeneration (Wear and Tear of bones)
- Damage due to Injury
- Autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis and lupus
- Chondromalacia patellae
- Crystals in the joint
- Infections induced by a virus
- Injury, such as a fracture
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Septic arthritis (joint infection)
- Abnormal exertion or overuse, including strains or sprains
Symptoms and Signs of Joint Pain –
- Redness of the joint
- Swelling in the joint
- Locking of the joint
- Loss of range of motion of joints
Signs of joint inflammation include –
- Pain with movement
Treatment for Joint Pain –
The issues of knee pain, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. are progressing currently due to bad food habits, hectic lifestyles, or environmental pollution. As long as patients use modern painkillers, they get some relief for some time but as soon as the effect of the medication ends, the intolerable pain returns. The intention of ayurvedic treatment for joint pain and other joint problems is to provide permanent relief to the patient and to deter further complications and recurrence. Knee Pain Treatment thereby improves the functions of joints, which includes internal medication and external treatment procedures. It also has proven useful in curing knee pain.
Jangam Kit, provided by the Jangam Ayurveda, by blending powerful medications such as Ashwagandha has experienced miraculous results, in case of all the above diseases. Patients can consume Jangam Joint Pain Kit under qualified professional care along with some simple exercises.
Consume one Jangam Joint Plus Capsule, one Jangam Yog Capsules and one Flexi capsule in Morning and Evening with lukewarm water or milk after a meal. Also, it is recommended to massage 5 ml of oil on the pain area every day.
Why Jangam Ayurveda?
- 100% Guarantee of Complete Health
- The system works not only on the sickness but on the cause behind every illness.
- Ending the possibility of re-emergence of that disease.