Ayurvedic Treatment Of Thyroid is the right choice? Thyroid disorders are becoming very common in today’s world. The primary reason responsible for this are the lifestyle factors. The thyroid gland in our body produces hormones which influence almost all of the body’s metabolic processes. The most common thyroid problem is the abnormal production of thyroid hormones. Most people can’t find the right thyroid treatment in Ayurveda. Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism are two types of thyroid. Even though sometimes the problems caused can be severe, but in most cases, it can be diagnosed and treated with natural thyroid treatment.
The two major types of thyroid problems are –
- Hyperthyroidism is caused due to overproduction of thyroid hormones, whereas
- Hypothyroidism is due to underproduction of thyroid hormones.
Causes of thyroid can be as follows –
- Lack of nutrition due to improper diet
- Reduced physical activity
- Lack of sleep
Ayurveda for Hyperthyroidism –
Impaired digestion of the body leads to blockage in the body’s minute channels. This causes an imbalance in the thyroid gland. This overstimulates the gastric fire in our body causing excessive hunger. Escalation of this problem leads to problems like sleeplessness, frequent bowel movements, and nervousness.
To restore the correct production of thyroxine, the following natural remedies for thyroid can be taken:
- Boiling 10gm of coriander seeds with a glass of water, straining it and taking it twice a day to reduce high cholesterol levels make good ayurvedic medicine for thyroid.
- Another ayurvedic medicine for thyroid is taking half a spoon of mixed long pepper, black pepper, and dry ginger powder with lukewarm water twice a day.
Ayurvedic Treatment Of Thyroid –
The ayurvedic treatment for hypothyroid involves clearing body channels to balance body energies and restore the correct production of thyroxine. Ayurvedic medicine increases the digestive fire to improve metabolism. Here are some methods which can be useful:
- Drinking milk adequately
- Consuming food cooked in coconut oil to enhance metabolism
- Avoiding the consumption of heavy and sour food items
Some other natural remedies for thyroid treatment are –
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple Cider Vinegar helps in maintaining the alkaline balance of our body. It regulates the production of hormones and helps in weight loss. Drinking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with warm water and honey make useful natural remedies for thyroid.
- Green Vegetables – Eating cooked green vegetables such as kale, broccoli, and cauliflower can help in providing vitamins and minerals. Eating them raw should be avoided.
Natural Thyroid treatment has been chosen by many over the years. Thyroid, as a problem is on the rise and we are responsible for it. Thyroid treatment in Ayurveda dates back to 3000 years and therefore has proven to be highly effective.